Here's the Fix to those Bad Building Additions
Do you have an undocumented
“illegal” building addition?
Are you unsure how to get the unpermitted square footage of your home added to your Assessed square footage?
Are you trying to refinance or get financing for a home that has an unpermitted addition? Or trying to sell a property with these issues?
We can help you through the process with the City of Phoenix.
Free Half-hour Assessment of your Unpermitted Addition.
- • Tyson Development will walk your property and discuss possible items that need to be brought to current codes
Note: Please make sure your financial institution will accept the changes made to your property for reassessment once work is complete.
Tyson Development will form a specific plan, tailored to your home, including:
- • Provide you with a list of items that may need to be addressed to bring your home to code per City of Phoenix
- • Preparation of documentation for permit submittal to City
- • Pulling Proper Permits
- • Bid/estimate work needed to bring home up to current standards
This is the construction phase. Tyson Development will:
- • Complete contracting work per bid
- • Meet with inspectors to make sure home is compliant to receive Certificate of Occupancy